Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Football (Soccer)

We finally won our first game of the season 7-3. We played a bunch of young bucks too, so I was quite proud. I'm still huffing and puffing all 25 pounds overweight of me, but I'm throwing in a few extra seconds every week. So hopefully those 25 pounds will start shrinkin.

Heaven forbid I do a little extra work during the week to make those substitutions last a little bit longer. It's so damn weird--I think that I have really good passes and ball control, but as soon as I get up near the net, they all just disappear. Very poop-esque. Clearly all mental, much as my vocal performance crapouts. As long as I keep realizing that, though, I should be able to work through the situations. Overcome, y'all. A bunch more practice would really help, too. Well, off to the sleepy times, folks. It's way too late. Cheers.

-TK

No comments: